How to Reverse Hair Loss And Get Back Your Head Full Of Hair Naturally

l love to admire girls and ladies with long, smooth, shining and flowing hair. They are so attractive, demure and sexy. But males with long, unkempt hair give me the creeps. l don't want to imagine what is hidden in that dirty unwashed hair. One of the functions of hair is to regulate the body temperature. Hair serves as a physical barrier between external cold air and the skin and it also traps warm air in between the skin and the hair. In that way, a person will not suffer from severe cold. If men keep long hair for that function, l think it's fine to do so, but the hair has to be well maintained. As we age, our physical appearance gradually changes. The overall hair density changes and the strands of hair become finer. Soon thinning occurs which will eventually lead to Hair Loss. We all shed about 100 hairs each day, but if you are losing more than that, then you may have some other problems. Some may be experiencing female-pattern Hair Loss also known as androgenetic alopecia. This has a strong genetic link; a Genetic condition probably inherited from your mother's or father's side Although you can't change your genes, there are other ways which you can do to protect and maintain your "CROWN". Losing ones hair can be deeply distressing and affects all age groups especially women. Whether it is due to bad genes, hormonal imbalance, poor diet or even stress, the effect is the same... DEVASTATING. Even though it is common knowledge, that hair thinning is a phenomenon so natural in life,it doesn't mean that we have to accept it and do nothing. There are many solutions to tackle the problem... Think of Lifestyle Changes! Hair thrives on protein, iron, zinc and vitamin B 12. So, choosing the right foods with the right nutrients will help to keep the hair strong and healthy If you're a vegetarian and anemic, you lack iron in your body which is essential for healthy hair. Therefore, make sure you eat plenty of leafy greens such as spinach, kale, beans, tofu,peas and nuts. For non-vegetarians, in addition to the above, you can take red meat, other lean meat and fish. Massage the scalp with some coconut oil using your finger tips in a circular motion for several minutes before washing. This action improves the blood circulation to the scalp to encourage better hair growth. During shampooing, continue the massage as you wash. This will invigorate the hair roots even more. After washing, let the hair air-dry, as hair-dryers and irons are too hot and will damage the hair. We must realize that only damaged or sick hairs drop off, so we have to be gentle to take care of them. But if you need heated tools, choose those with adjustable settings and keep them at the lowest level when using them..In general, the less heat you use the better. You'll see less hair breakage, which makes hair looking thinner. When the hair is wet, you must brush it gently with a wide-combed brush. Another factor that causes Hair Loss is stress due to some challenging times, such as a job loss, a divorce and the loss of a loved one. We have to remove that stress and change the mind-set to think positively. Practice deep breathing in through the nose, and breathing out through the mouth, for several minutes, a few times a day. If you're under constant pressure, it's good to master MEDITATION. When your mind is clear, at ease and peaceful, and your body is fed with the right nutrients-packed food in a clean and healthy environment, your hair will thank you. You will stay Youthful with a HEAD FULL OF HAIR. Most of the products marketed today do not address the fundamental and physiological factors of the Hair Loss problem. It's frustrating to watch your hair gets thinner and thinner and disappointing to use prescriptions for months without seeing any positive results.You need to discover how to restore your body's ability to create the essential enzymes to nurture your hair follicles.You deserve a Youthful appearance with vibrant hair. My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website My Website Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9969325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect To Refresh Your Brain & Life

Living Room Décor Ideas: Luxury Classic Furniture for Living Room